More for You
More options for you
TECO is pleased to bring you some exciting upgrades! As part of our upgraded customer information and billing systems launching in January 2017, you’ll see a new bill design and other changes.
24/7 online access to your account from the device of your choice at tecoaccount.com
- View and pay your bill.
- Enroll in select billing and payment methods.
- Report power outages or streetlights out (Tampa Electric customers only).
Ability to have all of the services at your premise consolidated into a single, combined bill
- Including electricity, natural gas and lighting.
New account number
- When you receive your January bill statement, please make note of your new account number – you’ll need it when you register your account online or when you’re calling us about your service.
- If you make payments through your bank, we suggest you provide your bank with this account number when you receive your January bill.
Modified billing programs
- If you’re an e-Bill paperless billing customer, you will continue to receive email notifications about your new statements, but you will need to register at tecoaccount.com to view bill details or pay your bills online.
- Tampa Electric’s Levelized Payment Plan will become Budget Billing. If you participate in this program, you’ll see a consistent payment amount each month.
Adjustments to automatic recurring payments
- If you’re enrolled in automatic recurring payments, your bank account will be drafted on your statement due date beginning in January. We’ll send you a reminder about this change.
Updates to account information
- We’ve cleaned up the data in our outdated systems, so you may notice minor changes to your account. If you see a discrepancy, call us and we’ll make sure we have it right.
View bill inserts
View newspaper inserts and ads
We’re here to help!