Your Online Account
Your online account: more mobility, more control, more convenience
Access your TECO account online at tecoaccount.com from any device – PC, laptop, tablet or phone. Not on e-Bill, our paperless billing program? No problem! All customers will have the ability to view and pay their bills online for free.
Have other business with us? Here are a few things you can do through your online account:
- View and pay bills online
- View billing and payment history
- Get real-time account balances
- Report electric outages and get real-time outage updates
- Report streetlight outages
- Enroll in Budget Billing, Direct Debit and e-Bill paperless billing
- Update and manage bank accounts
- Update your information: phone numbers, mailing and email addresses
Setting up your online account
There are just a few steps you’ll need to complete before you can access your account:
- First, you’ll need to create a username. If you are already an e-Bill customer, you can enter the same username you had been using.
- Next, create and confirm your password that is a minimum of eight characters, with at least one capital letter, one number and one special character. Whew! We know that’s a lot of specifics, but it’s all to keep your account secure.
- Now, enter and confirm your email address.
- Next, we need to know your TECO account number. You can use your old one (from 2016 and before) or your new account number (from January 2017). If your bill is handy, you can look on it for your account number. On e-Bill? Check your inbox for the e-Bill new bill notification email we send each month. Your account number is included. Or, you can call us at 813-223-0800 and our automated phone system will speak your account number to you.
- Nearly done! We need just a little more information from you to help us match you to your account. Please choose a personal identification option from the drop-down menu. This can be a service address, Social Security number, passport number or Taxpayer ID associated with your account.
- Last step…keep an eye out for a confirmation email. Once you click on the enclosed link, you will be all set!
We’re here to help!