Your Online Account
Your online account: more mobility, more control, more convenience
Beginning in January 2017, you can access your TECO account online at tecoaccount.com from any device – PC, laptop, tablet or phone. Not on our paperless billing program? No problem! All customers will have the ability to view and pay their bills online for free.
Have other business with us? Here are a few things you can do through your online account:
- View and pay bills online
- View billing and payment history
- Get real-time account balances
- Report electric outages and get real-time outage updates
- Report streetlight outages
- Enroll in Budget Billing, Direct Debit and e-Bill paperless billing
- Update and manage bank accounts
- Update your information: phone numbers, mailing and email addresses
Setting up your online account
The first time you visit tecoaccount.com, you’ll need to register. Have your TECO account number handy – you can find it on your bill. You’ll need to create a username and a password. We’ll send you a confirmation email, and then you’ll be all set to access your account online. Remember, you’ll have to wait until January 2017 to access your online account.
We’re here to help!